Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Book Goals 2018

Book Goals 2018



To kick off the new year i'm finishing "Practical Magic". Last year I read 13-14 books. At least according to GoodReads where I keep up on my reading endeavors. This year my goal is to read 30 or more books. Wish me luck!

At the moment I'm working on three novels. Practical Magic, Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone (hope to complete the series this year), and Midnight Crossroads which is part of the Midnight, Texas series by Charlaine Harris. I seem to like Fantasy, Paranormal, Magic, and the last thing that connects these three novels is that they were all turned into a television program whether it be a movie or television show. I love to compare the movie to the book or vice-versa.
 
A friend of mine gave me a very good idea which i'm going to start today. It's the jar a book challenge. Or so I named it anyway. It's where you keep a mason jar and every book you finish reading you place a dollar into the jar. At the end of the year you use the money you saved to buy something book related. Like more books or bookmarks, a bookcase, whatever you like surrounding your love for reading depending on how much you got done that year.

Hopefully i'll have a lot to contribute to my brain this year. Can never have enough books. Speaking of books my book case is overstocked with novels to be read this year. Now if only my addiction to book shopping would die down a bit i'd be set! Happy Reading Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment