Thursday, September 28, 2017

Dark Rites: A Book Review

Dark Rites: A Book Review

**Spoilers**



This book I found very interesting. The main problem was there were a lot of grammatical errors. Many words didn't make sense in the context they were used. Another person who had the book before me managed to point out all of the errors. It was a little more slow moving than it's predecessor but was still a pretty decent read. The content is still rather interesting if you're into witchcraft, satanism, cults. It's got that aspect to it. It was just a tad dull in my opinion.

**Spoiler Alert**

Dark Rites is the 22nd novel in the Krewe Of Hunters series by Heather Graham.  It's about a woman named Vickie who with her FBI lover agent Griffin Pryce, tracks down the disappearance and murders of various women. With the help of agents Devin and Rocky they uncover the truth about these disappearances and discover the plans of a satanist cult. It's a race against time to find her friend Alex who had been captured for his knowledge and the last of the women who may or may not be alive.

I had read this book in 4 days and it kept me on the edge of my seat. Despite it being very difficult to stay into it was still generally a good book. There may be a lot of written errors but I still want to follow the series since it's a rather captivating story line.

No comments:

Post a Comment