Sunday, October 15, 2017

Reading Spell

Reading Spell




Turns out my reading stint didn't exactly go away like I had thought. I was just extremely bored with the book I was reading. How I know is because a book I've been waiting to be available at the library finally was. I have been having a hard time putting the thing down. I take it everywhere with me. I love to read it while my son plays on the playground.

It's another Heather Graham novel. Wicked Deeds that was just released in September and is the newest of the Krewe of Hunters series. I'm not quite sure what it is about that series that has me so captivated but I always have a hard time not reading them regardless of the grammatical errors she tends to have throughout each book.

The book that had me bored was Christine Feehan's novel Dark Legacy which is part of a Carpathian series. The content was compelling enough it's just perhaps that it was obvious that it was part of a series and I have a thing about that. Krewe of Hunters seems to catch you up in the beginning of the novel in a way which makes it feel like its own novel and not a carry on. nor is there any cliffhangers at the end. Not that I would really know the content on the Dark Legacy novel I lost interest at the second chapter or so.

I'm so happy my love for reading came back if it even really disappeared at all. It's a great way to escape reality don't you think? I believe so.

No comments:

Post a Comment