Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Blogging for Books

Blogging For Books



Thanks to a member in a facebook group, I was recommended a site to write reviews in exchange for free novels. I think it's something my mom could get into as well. It's called Blogging for Books. Through this site you can choose a book you're interested and receive a free copy (if available) to get shipped to you. You link your blog page and social media and can link your review to the book through their site. Then you look for another book.

How I came across this site was by asking if anyone did book reviews and where to find a site that may present an opportunity to do so. I asked via social media and I was recommended this specific site and had received my first book to review. After i'm finished with my current book, I will begin on this one to get a review out in a timely manner. You can only get one book at a time and must post a review in order to receive another.


This was my first book through them. It's about a rural Cuban family in 1980 who are torn apart during the Mariel Boatlift. It's a mythic historical novel and seems like an interesting read. I'm actually looking forward to this one. The summary of the novel seemed interesting enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment