Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Fade to Black: A Krewe of Hunters Book Review

Fade to Black: A Krewe of Hunters Book Review

**Spoilers**



This book in The Krewe of Hunters series I just so happen to really like. To the point I read it in three days! It was based in Hollywood where a power couple's son Bryan McFadden is a P.I and there's a tragic murder of an actress from a beloved TV show in Hollywood. He is sent there by his deceased parents to protect Marnie Davante whom is suspected to be the next victim.

Of course this book is predictable if you catch on reading others in this series and a little sex. but being based around acting and Hollywood had me curious about it. There was even some name dropping of real life actors in Hollywood to make it a tad more realistic.

Heather Graham really outdid herself on this one and is making me anxious to read what happens next. There are 24 books in this series with another two due out in July and September. I have read six of them so far. Have a long way to go to catch up on the full series.

No comments:

Post a Comment